Industrial Waterproof Roofing
Many roofs nearing the end of their useful life have had their life expectancy considerably extended by the application of a quality waterproofing system, incorporating a solar reflective finish.
Porous roof sheeting, ‘tired’ felt or asphalt roofs can be easily and effectively treated with this low cost system. An additional benefit being minimal disturbance to the operations within the building.
Sealoflex Waterproofing System
Sealoflex, Inc. produces premium products and systems for industrial waterproof roofing projects and structures. Some advantages of Sealoflex:
• Tough yet flexible
• A complete, seamless, liquid-applied, non-woven polyester fabric reinforced, monolithic roofing system
• UV curing, highly ultra violet and ozone resistant
• Resistant to salt spray
• Water based
• Environmentally friendly
• VOC compliant
• Has excellent chemical resistance properties
• Designed for either new construction or retrofit installation
• Can be installed over existing failed roofing systems
• Available in a wide range of colors
• Excellent vapor permeability
• Wind uplift resistant
• Excellent adhesion to tar, stucco, concrete, metal, brick, wood, asphalt, bitumens, EPDM’s, polyurethane foam and other roof and wall surfaces
• Carries a Class “A” Fire Rating
• Does not contain plasticizers or oils which volatilize
• Easy to install
• Cost efficient
To learn more about our industrial waterproof roofing services contact us today.